Multivariable pressure transmitters with remote seals for massflow / standard volume flow
The transmitters 267CR measure flows of liquids, steam or gas with absolute pressure and temperature compensation. The multi sensor technology allows measurement of differential pressure, absolute pressure and in addition process temperature via an external RTD with a base accuracy ± 0.075%. One transmitter replaces three separate transmitters, not only reducing initial purchase and installation costs, but also bringing greater reliability due to the fewer devices and less wiring.
- Accuracy: ± 0.075%
- Reduced process penetrations save money and reduce chances of leakage
- Fewer transmitters, less wiring, and fewer shut off valves
- High static working pressure option (41 Mpa, 6000psi) for power plants, pipelines or oil and gas production
- True draft range (down to 0.05 kPa, 0.2inH2O) transmitter
- Different communication protocols: HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, Modbus with upgrade capability