Outdated product since 2009, replaced by SPAJ 140 C
The combined restricted earth-fault and residual earth-fault relay SPAJ 115 C is intended to be used for the earth-fault protection of power generators, motors and transformers.
The relay contains two energizing input circuits, that is, a differential earth-fault current circuit and a residual earth-fault current circuit.
- Sensitive restricted earth-fault protection stage for fast, selective earth-fault protection
- Sensitive definite time or inverse time earth-fault stage for back-up residual earth-fault protection
- Output relay functions freely configurable for desired relay operations
- Flexible adaptation of the relay to different types of application
- Local numerical display of setting values, measured values and recorded fault values
- Serial interface for two-way data communication over fibre-optic bus between relay level and superior system levels
- Accurate settings and stable functions due to fully digital relay design
- High immunity to electrical interference and robust aluminum case to class IP54
- Continuous self-supervision of hardware and software, including auto-diagnostics
- Powerful optional software support for setting, reading, copying and recording relay parameters