Verify the reliability of your transformers
ABB’s latest development the TrafoSiteTestingTM mobile test unit is a Mobile High-Voltage Test System for On-Site Testing of Power Transformers. Worldwide, it is the first 3-phase Mobile High-Voltage Test System for Power Transformers based on a static frequency converter which is especially designed for performing routine and special tests according to standards as IEC 60060-3, IEC 60076 and IEEE Std. C57.12.00.
Why should transformers be tested on site?
, ABB proves the proper condition of the equipment, giving accurate and reliable test results as is known from acceptance test in a static test field in a factory. As an enhancement of ABB’s TrafoSiteRepair™ concept, the Mobile High-Voltage Test System opens new doors for condition assessment. Informed decision-making is fundamentally important. Values measured with the Mobile High-Voltage Test System and diagnosed and evaluated by ABB’s experts who have access to more than a century of knowledge in transformer manufacturing, is the basis for the optimal solution. Accurate information allows prioritizing service work in a way that ensures maximum economic benefit.
TrafoSiteTestingTM can be used:
- After a TrafoSiteRepair of a transformer
- After a failure for diagnosis and fault detection
- For condition assessment on high-valued, important and critical units during maintenance shut-downs
- Before the commissioning and energizing of spare transformers
- After shipment of repaired or new transformers