This site was established to enhance the communication and collaboration between our registered customers and ABB.
ABB Power Products Medium Voltage is proud to announce the re-launch of our premium services website, designed especially for our Feeder Automation Customers.
The objective of this site is to provide a virtual workspace where we share, communicate and provide information related to Feeder Automation Products. It will put all relevant information at your fingertips.
If you are a current ABB customer who has purchased Feeder Automation Products (OVR or VR-3S Recloser and/or PCD Power Control Device) and would like access to this exciting new site:
- Click here to register your product(s). You must have a registered product before applying for access to the FA Users site.
- Once your product is registered and you are approved, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your temporary password.
- Once you have this email, visit http://www.abb.com/fa-users.
- The first time you log in is tricky, so please follow these instructions.
- You will use your email address and the temporary password given in the email from email@example.com.
- Next, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- Then you'll need to set a security question.
- After your security question is confirmed, log out.
- Then go back to http://www.abb.com/fa-users and enter your email address and new password that you set for yourself.
- Now you'll be directed to the new FA Users Group website.
- Surf, download, learn and enjoy!
It's only on your first log in that you have to set a new password, choose a security question, log out and then back in.
The new site is supported by the ABB Group Applications team out of Switzerland. Should you have any problems accessing the new site or with the log in process, please contact them at Phone:+48 12 629 13 98 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. And as always, your tech support team can be reached 24/7 at +1 407-732-2000 x 2510 or toll free 1-800-929-7947 x 5.
You may also contact Lalania Corces at +1-407-732-2711 or email@example.com
if you have any questions or difficulties.